True to it’s reviews, the prestige is one heckuva good movie. We sorta missed the first few minutes of the show but from then on it was twist after twist after twist. Don’t let the silly magic theme fool you into thinking this flick is rubbish. It certainly is not. Go watch this movie, you won’t regret it. Keep an open eye for David Bowie that is, if you can spot him ;)
The first vid is also available here in higher quality and almost zero load-time. At least to me that is.
MCB. WP.com ate my in-progress post.
I have snagged myself a copy of FF XII. My fingers are crossed it’s not a demo version that’ll die suddenly on me. So far on, it seems to be the real mccoy.
Spent bout 2+ hours early this morning picking up some good tunes. If anyone’s interested, here they are:-
- Sarah Mclachlan – hold on
- Sarah Mclachlan – hold on(piano acoustic)
- HIM – join me in death
- Def Leppard – long, long way to go
- Jason Mraz – sleeping to dream
- Rascal Flatts – what hurts the most
- Boyz II Men – 4 seasons of loneliness
- Boyz II Men – It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday
- Marcy Playground – sex and candy
- The Youth Group – forever young
- Shinedown – i dare you
- 3 doors down – kryptonite
- Morcheeba – the sea
- Aqualung – brighter than sunshine
- John Mayer – covered in rain
- Queen Latifah – simply beautiful
- Aqualung – Strange And Beautiful (I’ll Put A Spell On You)
- John Mayer – victoria
- Lenny Kravitz – again
- The Rembrandts – i’ll be there for you
- 98 degrees – I do(cherish you)
- Norah Jones – the long day is over
- Green day – time of your life
- Tenacious D – tribute
- Athlete – wires
- Bruce Springsteen – walking in memphis
- Junior Senior – move your feet
- Jimmy Eat World – sweetness
- Dashboard Confessional – a plain morning
- Mandy Moore – it’s gonna be love
- The Four Tops – i can’t help myself
- Cyndi Lauper – true colors
- Ben Lee – begin
- Damien Rice – delicate
- Matt Nathanson – little victories
- David Gray – this year’s love
- Ben Jelen – come on
- Ari Hest – when everything seems wrong
- Ewan Mcgregor – your song
- Annie Lennox – no more i love you’s
- Black Crowes – she talks to angels(acoustic)
- Sister Hazel – world inside my head
- Primitive Radio Gods – Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
- The Fray – all at once
There are some evergreen oldies, some emo rock, some alt, and some acoustic action thrown in there. No. 43 will sound familiar to people who remember the days of jars of clay with their hit, rain.
Now, where the hell is my research paper and why is it not in my mailbox yet? Damn.
Let’s see, something like one week ago, Holly had a really really nasty brush with death. Mum didn’t see her and ran over her leg. Yes, over her. I stopped her just in time before Holly became history.
Right now, she’s in a friggin splint. I like to call it her lolly pop stick & she’s just had her stitches removed a few hours ago. Never mind the fact that she’s lost heckuva lot of weight, she barely registered on the weighing scale yesterday. Give her another week or so and she’ll be galopping around the place again, I’m sure. Anyways, pictures :)
I dreamt I had my very own espresso machine last night.
There I was, enjoying my cuppa thinking how much it kicks my existing coffee press’ butt when all of a sudden, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.
Somewhere in a far far far away land my grandmother’s voice speaks out to me, “Lei geh kow mei sek, kam jiu dou li kah jong ham kan (Your dog hasn’t eaten since this morning and she’s been crying ever since)”.
That was it. I didn’t even manage to finish my steaming yummy drink.
IN addition to that, House is taking a hiatus thanks to some shitty baseball game that is going on in the states. The conclusion? We’ll all be House’ deprived ’till the end of this month. Thank god Lost upped the ante with it’s premiere. Don’t lie & say your jaw didn’t drop to the ground like mine did before the opening credits rolled ;)
What is this? House and Lost on the same night? Geeee. I think I’ve just creamed my pants =D
Everytime I have a biology exam around the corner, something really bad happens. Fuckin’ paper is like an omen. It’s like…deja vu. A day before the paper. Exactly a day before the paper just like the last time around. I’m starting to wonder what is it with dogs + biology.